* * * Please include your ( YEAR / MAKE / MODEL / TRIM LEVEL / TRANSMISSION ) in the blank field box when you checkout and pay!
- CAD Designed
- CNC Lasercut
- CNC Press Bent
- 304 Stainless Steel (brackets)
- Made in USA
- These brackets relocate and reduce the stress of your stock rear brakelines after installing our lift kit to your Subaru vehicle.
- These brackets are designed to fit on multilink rear suspension Subaru vehicles. These vehicles all have "shocks" not struts. All Subaru vehicles 2009+ and newer have rear multilink suspensions, which these brackets will fit.
- These rear brackets are best to pair up with 1.0", 1.5", 2.0" , and larger lifted vehicles. These are highly recommended for vehicles that are running a lift kit, lift springs, or a combination of both.
Designed to fit (rear brakelines) on the following vehicles:
- Subaru Ascent: (19-XX) all models.
- Subaru BRZ: (13-XX) all models.
- Subaru Crosstrek: (13-XX) all models.
- Subaru Forester: (09-XX) all models.
- Subaru Impreza: (08-XX) all models
- Subaru WRX / STI: (08-XX) all models.
- Subaru Legacy: (05-XX) all models.
- Subaru Outback: (05-XX) all models.
- Scion FRS / Toyota 86: (13-XX) all models.
What's included in the package?
- (2) Rear Brakeline Brackets (Stainless)
- (2) Flange Bolts 10.9 grade (Zinc)
- (2) Flange Nuts 10.9 grade (Zinc)
- SUBTLE STICKERS!
FREE SHIPPING on all of our products for customers who live within the Lower 48 States. If you live outside of this region and you would like a shipping quote, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your shipping address and the products you are interested in purchasing within the email.